Saturday, October 16, 2010

my birthday in two days

this is not fair ! i hate you ! yahh you teachers for making my sweet sixteen birthday a disaster . taching kejap :face16:kenape cikgu adekan exam tuh mase birthday aku ? kenape kene buad mase 18/10/2010 ? this is wrong . it shouldn't be like this .

i was suppose to wake up on my birthday morning and hear birds chirping for me , having a tower of presents waiting for me downstairs . and open it one by one . getting every thing i need . from gadets to shoes to bags . getting birthday hugs and kisses from everybody that i love .

i was suppose to have a cute closet room for myself . keeping my shoes , gadget and everything that you have gave me on my sweet sixteen birthday . i was suppose to go shopping for my party that night . making sure everything is complete .

i was suppose to celebrate my birthday with my family and friends that night . blows sixteen candles and have a bite from my twilight design cake . having edward cullen and the rest of the clan came to celebrate my birthday . but it is not going to happen because of you .

i hate you ! i hate you exam !

No comments:

Post a Comment